Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rudy Carpenter: Quarterback, Actor, Coke Thief

Just to give you guys a heads up, someone refers to Coke in this video as "pop". HAHAHAHAHAhahaAH!!!!!!1111 What a dummy!

Aside from that, enjoy this poorly made video starring Rudy Carpenter as a person who asks for a cup to get some water, and gets Coke instead.



I must say I feel Nate Abdo's pain when he gets pissed off at people stealing Coke. I worked at Chick-Fil-A for 3 years in high school, and when we weren't printing up signs to ship out to UGA's rivals for games 2 weeks away, we had to keep a careful eye on people who wanted their #1 combo "with a water to drink". Those rat bastards would turn around and blatently fill their cup up with "pop" (haha) and we'd call them out for it. Some would even go to the effort to put their finger on the water button without actually pushing it and pour a nice glass of Sprite for themselves, WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YOU PUNK! WATER AIN'T GOT BUBBLES! I SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING!

All that aside, Rudy can't be that bad of a guy because he obviously was making himself a suicide (like we used to in little league) to celebrate the Sun Devils victory over UNL...V....oh...wait...

3 comments:

Ludakit said...

Did you notice that he was doing his impression of Saturday at the very end? You know, the part about him lying on his back.

Ah Ha!

So very lame...

Ally said...

Mack-

I like the new "Know Thine Enemies" sidebar you added. That's a really good idea. I just noticed it.

Scott said...

Dude, this is really getting freaky. I also worked at Chick-fil-A for three years during high school.

You don't happen to drive a Delorean with a Flux Capacitor, do you? I'm getting some major "break in the Space-Time continuum" vibes here.