Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Enough with the 'blackout', ok?"

If you ever tire of jamming rusty nails into your eyes and want to look at something really painful, check out Terrence Moore's articles he vomits up over at AJC.com.

All you need to know is the titular line of his "article" (article used loosely).


Enough with the ‘blackout’, ok?

He goes on to make some other fine points such as....

...and there you go.

Regardless of this, the only fun stuff in anything T-Mo writes is located in the comments section. The fun comes because 99% of Georgia knows Terrence is a racebaitor, the remaining 1% come from Clayton County schools and can't read. So here are a few of my favorite comments so far:

By WhiteDawg
September 24, 2008 12:40 PM Link to this
Can’t imagine your feelings if CMR had asked Bulldog Nation for a white out. Now that would be a hoot ! Go Dawgs





By Maddog
September 24, 2008 12:49 PM Link to this
Terence, this one is a keeper. Never thought you’d have a negative word about anything black.





By JCubby
September 24, 2008 11:02 AM Link to this
Moore against a blackout? Irony anyone?
I could just keep hitting refresh all day and get enough entertaining reading material to last me until Saturday.

2 comments:

bigphilnaglee said...

Unrelated to the black out, but I got 2001 in the mail today on Blu-Ray. Since it is one of your favorite movies of all time, I was wondering if you might want to be a "guest reviewer" to myreelreviews.
I will watch the Blu-Ray and merely comment via a follow up about the picture quality/sound etc. you gay/game?

Mackalicious said...

Yeah, I'm gay...game.