Friday, September 12, 2008

Finally Friday.

I don't know if I've been looking forward to this weekend for so long it made the work-week drag, but I'm pumped it's finally Friday.

I doubt I'll get too much content up today mostly because I'm behind on a project, It's my warehouse guy's birthday and I'm precooking ribs, also I've got a lot of stuff to get together for the trip to Columbia tomorrow.

If you're making the trip, we'll see you there. At the game me and my buddy will be in Section 19 Row A4 (so come by and shout out "MACKIE!" and I'll wave at you we'll chat and you can tell me how great my blog is.)

I haven't figured out where our tailgate will be yet. I still need to get my directions together, but either way, have a great weekend, and Go Dawgs!

If I get caught up after lunch I'll try to throw up a post or two.

No comments: