Friday, September 19, 2008

Finally Friday

It seems like the work weeks during football season are longer than any other time of the year. This weekend we're gonna see what we're made of. I'm hoping for a Sugar Bowl-esq blowout, it's time to get some recognition dangit!

Posting will be light today, I've got a lot to get done in order to wrap it up early then go to opening night of Les Miserables at the Fox tonight. Unless something insane happens between now and 8pm Saturday I wouldn't expect much input from me. I'll probably catch up the weekend Sunday night or Monday morning.

Also, don't forget...no I tell you what, totally forget so I can make sure I get mine. AC/DC tickets go on sale this Saturday. Tickets start at $90 which is a small price to pay for a legend of rock music (this would make only the 3rd time I've broken $100 in paying for concert tickets, the first would be Roger Waters, the second was the Van Halen reunion with David Lee Roth, and ACDC makes 3). And unless by some miracle Led Zepplin (rumored), The Who, and the extremely rare chance that Pink Floyd's remaining members tour again...I may not exceed that limit again.

In honor of Bon Scott (who died choking on his own rock n'roll lifestyle) here is your themesong for the weekend.



Go Dawgs!

Also, if you're going to the "Australian Pink Floyd Show" in Gwinnett you're gay. It's not the same and there is NOTHING you can do to make me think it is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shiver me timbers! Seriously, I think McCain is pulling for Arizona. What do you think about that?

Mackie said...

That's alright, Sarah Palin is a Dawgs fan and I like her more anyway.

Anonymous said...

Me too.