Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I WANNA TALK TO SAMSON!

Yes, this was just a trip to the dentist for a young Gators fan (who is high as a kite). However, judging by his affinity for said college team, I doubt this is the last time you'll ever hear a drunken roar from this little guy.



So if this kid is approximately 8 years old, I'll expect to see him in 6 more stumbling up to my tailgate in Jacksonville screaming "You fags don't know how to drink some beers! Here, give me that, I'll show you how to drink some beers! I'M THE KING OF THE BEACH, RRAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHRRRRRRR!!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatsoever would give you the impression that he would scream something like that in Jacksonville?

Anonymous said...

Probably the funniest video i have ever seen...in the last two weeks. MacGruber...

Mackie said...

@Fake "King of the Beach" TT: I'm sure if you can show them guys how to drink some beers, this kid will eventually be able to do the same.