Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Florida on Upset Alert

I distinctly remember this commercial for Sportscenter last night with an intro something like...

"Up next, Steve Spurrier might have the Gators on upset alert. On Sportscenter, next!"



...yeah, and monkeys might fly out of my butt!



...OJ might be innocent.



...John Gruden might coach at Tennessee next year.



...popsicles might just mean popsicles.



...I might (be a vegetarian) and/or (start growing hair again). I couldn't decide which ball to run with so I went with both.



...these guys might ____________________ . (please feel free to come up with your own in the comment section. I'll get you started!)

8 comments:

Mackie said...

These guys MIGHT...

not be into Second Life?

George Houston said...

So you’re saying there's a chance?

Anonymous said...

These guys MIGHT...

not be socially awkward.

j.leonardjr said...

These guys MIGHT...

look to eHarmony.com as their "perfect option."

the tri guy said...

These guys MIGHT...


know what a vagina looks like.

Mackie said...

@Matt: I'd say that's a bit of a stretch the key was to make these somewhat believable.

BulldawgJosh said...

These guys MIGHT...

attend a party with more than one female.

the tri guy said...

Good point, my white-hot hatred of Tech just caused me to jump it up a notch there.