Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Many Faces of Nick Saban

So I'm dicking around Yahoo! and there is a story about Nick Saban getting ready to take his place in history, blah blah blah...

Then I scroll down and see a picture of Nick Saban from his Michigan State days:
We'll call this the Stephen King phase...

Now he's at Alabama:
Clearly going through a Bill Lumbergh phase...

We don't know what the future holds for Nick, but I got my money on him eventually landing real estate on Nathan Davis.
...presumably to cover up the goalpost Bear Bryant is leaning against due to it's poor performance as "anything other than a winner".

But best of luck to the Bammers tonight. By law I'm required to wish you well due to my wife's alumni status, but I hope the Texas fans are able to be on the receiving end of "RammerJammer" like I was 2 years ago. It's a Texas-sized kick in the nuts, so it'd be only fitting for them to hear it after another SEC victory in the MNCG.

No comments: