Friday, August 8, 2008

Because I Didn't Know Better...

Hopefully I'm not the only numb-nuts who has been out looking for the new Sports Illustrated with a few Dawgs on the cover.

Sexier than the swimsuit issue in my opinion.

Well, I finally stopped driving places yesterday and called Barnes & Noble. They said they'll receive their shipments of the magazines some time today. The one by Cumberland Mall said they've ordered extra to accommodate all the fans who have been calling all week requesting it.

So I hope this helps someone because I felt like a total D.A. for driving around looking for a magazine that hasn't even been shipped out yet.

4 comments:

Scott said...

Totally unrelated to this post, just wanted to say I love this blog. It is one of my must-see sites every day...keep up the great work!

Mackie said...

Thanks man, I know I'm pretty small-time in the blogosphere but it means a lot to hear from people who like what I'm doing. It definitely keeps me motivated to keep the site updated with fresh ideas...or as I like to call it photoshopped pictures and drunken rambles.

Scott said...

Hey, whatever works....I'm just glad somebody spoke out against the travesty that is the "new" laser show. Between that and Skip Caray, I feel like my childhood is being murdered in cold blood.

Mackie said...

Amen, brother, Amen.