Friday, August 1, 2008

A Baptist Confessional

Alrighty, it's time for me to come clean. I posted earlier this morning my plan to get some housework done, then hit the posting hardcore. I have fallen short of your glory.

My readers, who art in Georgia, anonymous by thy name. Yea across the state thine own workdays be drawing closed, mine own hast n'ere to start. For I have heeded the call of the gods of rock & roll. As the 31st day of the 7th month of the 2008th year of our Lord ended yesterday, I followed the path before me to the land of bulk quantity. As the minions gazed upon mine own Costco card, those wearing badges led me to the promised land of electronics where I was cast into the den of Rockband. With electric drum-kit, guitar, and vocals staring me square in mine own eye, yea readers, I was sore afraid. Yet I emerged unharmed and victorious with Special Edition packaging firmly grasped. Though rated T for Teen all may bask in the glory of my vocals as I grace the land of East Cobb with a performance of Mountain's, Mississippi Queen.

...okay I'm running out of Biblical talk so I'm going to cut to the chase.

I finished my errands, now I'm going to play Rockband. I worked my tail off this week and trying to figure out how to cut and paste stupid pictures...correction...any picture of Les Miles with my wife's iMac isn't really sounding like fun to me right now. Seriously there isn't a way to right click with these blasted things and it iSucks.

I'll try to get a few things up this weekend if I find some time between shouting matches with the clerks at Bed Bath & Beyond about why shower radios should be tax free instead of Hannah Montana bed spreads. I just wish one time someone would call me Sir, without adding "You're making a scene".

Have a great weekend, we'll catch up Monday with the Weekend Wrap-up.

No comments: