Thursday, August 21, 2008

What your college gear says about you.

The following pictorial includes commentary overheard from the environments pictured clothing was worn in. Enjoy!



"OH LORD NO, PLEASE TAKE ME TO A DIFFERENT HOSPITAL! I'M BEGGING YOU!"





"Is it SUNDAY?!? I thought I.T. got away with only having to wear polos and black jeans."






"She doesn't look too bad, she must have had some dental work done."




"Well, at least the kid has shoes on. We ARE at the nice Piggly Wiggly after all."



"PPPPPTTttTTTT!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAaaAHaHAA!!!!!!111111111"

4 comments:

Scott said...

Small world, huh?

Heh, the NICE Piggly-Wiggly...just keep that kid away from escalators. They eat those things.

Anonymous said...

I like to imagine that those are jorts being worn with that denim shirt. I'm especially impressed that this man matched his denim shades. I thought most Florida fans liked to go with the "denim of many colors" approach.

Anonymous said...

What the caption failed to mention is that the shirt is made from recycled bits of Tebow's own used jorts.

Retail price: $299.99

Mackie said...

ha, niiiiiice!