Sunday, August 17, 2008

About the following post...

In case some of you don't understand what is going on in the Tyson Gay / NBC post below I'll fill you in (because looking at it again I feel it might be confusing).

I get so sick of stations making news. It's disgusting. Saturday night Tyson Gay was interviewed and completely crapped on NBC's backstory they'd been pushing on how hurt his hamstring was. Then after he walked away (after saying his hamstrings are fine and with no limp or injury) the commentator said something to the effect of, "...though I think it's clear to all of us his hamstring is still nagging him".

Thus NBC is portrayed as many robot characters from television and cinema history.

Bonus points if you can name them and/or place the movie.

2 comments:

Ally said...

1. Max Headroom - vaguely remember him from MTV
3. I, Robot - Will Smith flick
5. Hal 9000 - Space Odyssey

That's all I know :-(

Mackie said...

You got those right, it will take a real cinema fan to get #2. #4 was one of those "wow, look what computers can do" movies of the late 80's/early 90's.
I think if you REALLY thought about it, you'd get #6 though.