Tuesday, August 26, 2008

...dude, seriously.

Alright, internet was down for the second day in a row at work. Not only does that make work uber-boring, but I really have lost all ability to look busy without using a computer.

Aside from that, sorry about the light posting. I'm at home now and I just finished editing my second video for BP-TV. I think it's more interesting than the first because I'm uploading it to YouTube in a higher quality format (which means you can actually see what's happening).

I've got some great pictures for my feature on Gameday Ritual I'll be working on, and don't forget the Wednesday Wordle (which I'm going to try and do tonight and schedule to post tomorrow in case Al Gore refuses to turn our internets back on).

Thanks for your patience, I'm doing the best I can with what I got right now...and that ain't a lot.

GO DAWGS!

No comments: