Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday Wordle

Alright, I'm totally ripping off Ally over at The Road to Copacetic who got me turned on to the whole Wordle thing. So I thought I'd start up Wordle Wednesdays here at BP (assuming time permits and duty doesn't call during future humpday postings).


Included are 5 screen shots of mixed-up lyrics to some of my favorite songs. If you don't know by now I'm a huge classic rock fan so that's your genre to pull from. Post your answers in the comments section if you think you know them. I'll try to swing by often to let you know if they're right or wrong. Good luck.


SONG #1




SONG #2




SONG #3




SONG #4




SONG #5


9 comments:

Bop said...

1. Time - Pink Floyd

4. Black Dog - Zeppelin

5. Ramblin Man - Allman Bros

Might be best I'll ever do at something like this. I suck at this kind of stuff usually, but I love these songs.

Mackie said...

You got it, I think numbers 2 and 3 will be more difficult but we'll see if someone else is able to figure them out.

btw, Pink Floyd is my #1 favorite band of all time, I'd probably be willing to bet there will be at least one Pink Floyd song everytime I do these.

Ally said...

Dammit Bop, you beat me to it!

The only ones I got were #s 4 &5. I'm gonna keep working on 2 & 3 though.

Keep it up for Wednesdays - you can feed my wordle addiction. Oh, and I finally got a mesage from the Dawg blogger that started my obsession. Its Dave Akins, a really creative Georgia blogger btw. I just posted about it on my blog.

Your wordles are much better than mine. Keep 'em coming!

DAve said...

#3 is... I think...

"For Those About To Rock" by AC/DC?

DAve

Mackie said...

You the man Dave. No takers on #2 yet?

AC/DC has a new album coming out this year with a tour starting in September...hopefully the Atlanta date won't be scheduled on a Saturday.

Mackie said...

Edit: DAve got #2 right, number 3 is still up in the air.

Hint-Unlike the other bands who had already established themselves by then, #3's artist reached their peak in the 80s.

Anonymous said...

Van Halen for sure...Hot for Teacher.

Mackie said...

Anon 2:06 wrapped it up.

Ally said...

I saw "education" and kept thinking of "Don't Stand So Close To Me" by the Police, but knew it wasn't right. Ugh.

I wasn't even close on the AC/DC one though.

Those were awesome!