Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tech Spelling Errors

Normally I don't try to rub mistakes in anyone's face, but the fact Georgia Tech students do nothing but brag about how S-M-R-T they are...I feel this is a little bit justified.

I can't access the actual page because when I click on it a window pops up that says:

"You Do Not Have Permission To View The Requested File"
(I think this is due to me being at work)

But The Regular Guys from Rock 100.5, a local Atlanta morningshow, have a link on their website to a page from Georgia Tech's College Newspaper which is absolutely wrought with errors. Someone took the time to edit the page with a red pen and the link is posted on their website under "FROM THE EMAIL BUCKET".

Here is the link to their website:
www.regularguys.com

You have to scroll halfway down the page to find the link, but if you're able to view it let me know (because I don't know why I'd be restricted).


Sir, our spellcheck security stronghold has been breached.

2 comments:

j.leonardjr said...

It won't let me view it either and I am not restricted at work.

Mackie said...

crap, yeah it may be a problem with their link ...oh well.