Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Guitar Hero: Metallica

I don't really follow college basketball all that much.

I don't really like Metallica either.

...actually, I effin' hate Metallica.

However, Guitar Hero is something I hold very near and dear to my heart.

Therefore, I think this is hilarious...until Metallica ruined it by sucking so hard.


Fortunately, Bobby Knight was able to throw something and completely redeem the watchablity factor. That said I'm still glad he's not coaching at UGA.

One more thing:
The fact Coach Knight says "We're playing the Guitar Hero" like my Grandmother would say, "I'll search for it on the Google" is a small triumph for whoever snuck that into his script for this commercial. Chances are he was none the wiser.

2 comments:

Fake TT said...

Mackie, I don't really like Metallica that much either. However, this commercial for the Guitar Hero just makes me want to run right out and buy it from Wal-marts, how 'bout you?

Mackie said...

Well, the fact I would have to play Metallica songs once I bought it discourages that feeling from me. Perhaps when they make a Guitar Hero: Pink Floyd the urge will apply.