Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Little Things

Busy day at work this morning, but it already had a bad start.

We don't have "personal parking spaces" at work, but I park in the exact same place everyday...the word "RESERVED" is even painted in front of it. Yet officially anyone can park there if the need arose.

Someone was in my place this morning...

This is a picture of my car in it's proper place.


I have diagramed below where I am parked this morning due to the inconvenience.


Though similar to something Bill Lumbergh would do, its still different. I only parked in the slashed paint area next to my usual spot not in a handicap space. That would be rude...and I think enough offensive actions have been taken today, I will take the high road.

Lets hope the day gets better.

No comments: