Monday, January 19, 2009

I #$%@*ing hate Nickleback

Things I hate less than Nickleback.

-The Florida Gators
-Explosive Diaherria
-People who don't pull out into an intersection awaiting a left turn
-Papercuts on my knuckles
-Child Molesters (CORRECTION: I already listed Florida Gators)
-Working on Saturdays
-Attempting to breastfeed snapping turtles
-Eating glass
-Drowning
-Toilet paper that hangs from the back of the roll
-Dave Matthews Band...and I really hate the Dave Matthews Band.
-Getting kicked in the gonads.
-Rye Bread, seriously that stuff tastes like vomit.

Rock 100.5 just played the new Nickleback song from their latest album Massengill and I seriously looked at a pair of scissors wishing I had another pair to stab into both earholes. Instead I just muted my radio for 4 minutes until the lingering smell of AXE Bodyspray left my radio speakers.

You know that one relative you're slightly embarrased about sharing a last name with? Rock music has one of those...and his name is Nickleback.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nickleback is the Applebee's of rock. You wonder how they stay in business, but someone must like going there (or listening to them), right?

Mackie said...

I don't know, Ricky Bobby liked Applebee's. Ricky Bobby wouldn't like Nickleback.

bigphillystyle said...

How the hell'd we wind up like this?....
If I remember correctly, Alex Stroud was a Nickelback fan....

Anonymous said...

The lead singer of Nickelback looks like the Cowardly Lion on the Wizard of Oz.

Anonymous said...

Mack, I'm sure you've seen this, but if you haven't...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7F3O6WYfHQ

Whoever threw that rock at 00:22, a perfect shot at Chad's lovely locks, should be the Braves' next closer.