Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Sponsor

If you get a chance to check out our newest sponsor, it'll be worth your time. Located in the Amigos de Mackie section is a link (listed as Georgia Jerseys) to Sportsmemorabilia.com. I had actually been to their site before I was contacted about advertising. They have an autographed Charlie Trippi mini helmet which is face-meltingly awesome. You'll find your standard fare of autographed stuff but they also have a shop for all the t-shirts, jerseys, hats, tailgate and office supplies you'd ever need.

Since it is off season for college football Sportsmemorabilia.com also features merchandise from professional sports teams like our Braves, Falcons, Thrashers, and Hawks. Their homepage is http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com or you can find them in the in the Amigos de Mackie section under Georgia Jerseys. As I've said before it's my sponsors who keep this blog going. These guys have some good stuff, support Blogging Pantsless and check 'em out.

3 comments:

George Houston said...

Look at you with another sponsor. Congrats!

I'll have to go check them out.

Mackie said...

That'd be awesome, man. First of all I never expected people would show an interest in my rambling opinions. Secondly I never thought my traffic would get to the point where people would contact me to advertise, welcome to America, huh?

Jason said...

That Trippi helmet IS awesome. I had to order one. Gotta love Christmas money... Unfortunately, I didn't have enough left over to keep Asher Allen around for one more year.