Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Did you hear Tupac died?

As I make my rounds about the UGA blogs I notice I've missed the bus on the David Hale article regarding QB quotes. So since this is officially old news, here's my 2 cents.

- I feel like I'm married to Aaron Murray with quotes like this concerning his roomates Zach Mettenberger and Dallas Lee
“They never clean up their dishes,” Murray said. “I hate walking in and dishes and trash everywhere. I’m a real neat freak, so I’m always cleaning up after him, doing the dishes, going in the bathroom and cleaning up.”


- Zach Mettenberger isn't trying to make friends with the recent class of NFL draftees with quotes like this...
"Last year I was around a lot, and the leadership wasn’t too great last year."

I'd tell you if I think he's wrong, but in hindsight I think he hit the nail on the head. My only concern would be this coming across as the new kid outta highschool thinking he can come in and start calling people out.

1 comment:

Carlton Pitts said...

Somebody needs to get called out!!! I think the lack of leasdship was truly visible last year. Hopefully JoCo will be the visible leader the team missed last year!!!