Wednesday, January 7, 2009

D-Day

I hope you didn't pack a big lunch today, we'll know just in time for us to lose our appetite. Good luck in the NFL, boys.


Welcome to Motor City, Matthew (even though I'd rather see him in Kansas City).


No idea where Knowshon lands, though some predict Bucks or Jets.

Knowshon's only got "X" number of carries left in him so he'd be smart to go. Stafford could use a little more polish before getting NFL action, plus some have him as the 2nd or 3rd QB in this year's draft...ouch.

UPDATE: Make that 3pm not Noon, scratch all that about lunch and losing appetites.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, it looks like they're leaving.

the tri guy said...

Well, it's time to move on.....still, like I posted--you have to ask what if.

Ally said...

Mack: just curious, what made you pick that image of Matt?

Anonymous said...

Mark my words... Knowshon goes to the Cardinals. They'll be picking in the mid 20s but I wouldn't be surprised if they move up.

Edgerrin James has made it clear he wants out and Knowshon can block and receive out of the backfield with the best of em. This works perfectly with Whisenhunt's pass happy scheme.

Mackie said...

@Ally
I used that picture of Stafford because if he gets picked up by Detroit (whos offensive line reminds me of the product "I Can't Believe it's Not Butter!") this will be what life looks like. The Lions are an awful franchise who rode the legacy of Barry Sanders until he retired. I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope they pick someone other than Matt. Like I said I'd love to see him in Kansas City (with family friends).

Ally said...

"I used that picture of Stafford because if he gets picked up by Detroit (whos offensive line reminds me of the product "I Can't Believe it's Not Butter!") this will be what life looks like."

LOL - now I get it. So true. Maybe he can use some connections and pull an Eli to get with a better team. Never know.