Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hey Bulldog!

Guess what UGA?

You got busy thinking about the Capital One Bowl you almost wrote your ticket to the Chick-Fil-A and/or Music City Bowl. HOORAY!

Ask me last Friday if I think 37 points gets us a victory in Lexington and I say "You're darn tootin'!"...it takes a strong man to admit when he's wrong.

In the league where "Defense Wins Championships" we decide to play football like a bunch of fat-bloated-dead-on-the-toilet Elvisees shooting the bird at the rest of our conference screaming the following...


I know this season hasn't been what we all thought it would be, but we should still be able to whoop the dawg-squeeze out of Kentucky for Pete's sake! I know a win is a win is a win, but I shouldn't have to make my neice cry when I wake her up cheering from a last second interceptiong against KENTUCKY. Demarcus Dobbs proved me wrong in thinking we didn't have any defense last Saturday.

Perhaps he heard someone say "Raise your hand if you think DC Willie Martinez is doing a great job" and it just so happened to coincide with Kentucky's quarterback throwing the game saver right at him. It really wouldn't suprise me if that was the case because I think the defensive players are the only ones standing up for the guy right now.

Forgive me if I'm repeating what I've said before but I stake claim to being the bus driver of the Fire Willie bandwagon and we're blaring AC/DC's Highway to Hell on the roadtrip down to Auburn next week.

Lets see who shows up!

Go Dawgs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good news. Auburn's offense is so bad, we won't have to play defense next week. Dogs 37 - War Tiger, Eagles, Plainsmen 10.

Eric said...

The WAC is Back, Baby!