Wednesday, April 8, 2009

In the year 2000.....

If you thought life sucked when you were able to read my thoughts once or twice a day, your life just got a whole lot suckier!

Much like when your father joined Facebook and tried to befriend you, me joining Twitter signifies a significant drop in the coolness of the program. After I linked Coach Richt's Twitter account last week and was notified that all the cool kids have been Tweeting for a while now I finally jumped on the bandwagon!

Follow me here!

Since I'm new to Twitter it'll most likely take me a week or so to be moderately competent, so we'll see how this works out.

I admit I tried to search myself and typed in "BPMackie". If you think my blog is offensive, check out what Twitter thinks I meant to search for!


...in defense of all Southerners, I guarantee you I DID NOT mean that!

4 comments:

The Tri Runner said...

great. blogging pantsless is now twittering pantsless. your mom must be proud. lol.

Mackalicious said...

I gotta say, Tri. Twittering Pantsless isn't the type of verb/adjective combo I'd go with. Too much confusion with the subject matter.

Olive the News said...

You could go with Pantless Twit. Oh wait...nevermind.

Bernie said...

Silly Mackie...twits are for kids!