Order of events for Sunday, December 21, 2008:
1. Woke up to the smell of cranberry muffins being baked in the oven.
2. Go to dining room where wife greats me with breakfast and presents.
3. Eat breakfast, open presents take picture in my underwear.
4. Get dressed for church.
5. Arrive at church, listen to sermon, receive text message from friend that included the "F" word, feel awkward reading the "F" word in church.
6. Swing by CostCo for gas, and go inside to buy some new dress shirts for myself.
7. Go home, eat soup and sandwiches.
8. Take a nap.
9. Wake up at 5 o'clock and go to La Parilla for some killer Mexican food.
10. Drink margaritas and down a Chimichanga.
11. Watch the Falcons almost blow a lead, then win, making playoffs (congrats Falc's)
12. Go to Target for movie theater candy.
13. Arrive at AMC theater to see Four Christmases.
14. Laugh until a little pee comes out.
15. Drive home, play Rockband, go to sleep.
A chillaxed Sunday birthday is everything I wanted this year especially fighting off this cold/congestion/avian flu I've got. Hopefully I'll be back to 100% by Christmas and the decent bowl games, it's time to get a couple days of half-assed work outta the way.
MERRY CHRISTMAS, SUCKERS!