Tuesday, October 27, 2009

UGA Pumpkin

Last year I had a blast carving the Knowshon pumpkin. I asked for suggestions this year, but my talent level is somewhere slightly less than "A ref with his head in his ass" and "Two thumbs up Willie" Unfortunately outside of AJ Green saving our collective tails week-in and week-out, there haven't been too many memorable moments captured in photograph...so I figured I would turn back the clock this year.

Step 1: Choose a favorite Bulldog memory...


Step 2: Tape it down and use a nail to outline the graphic puncturing the skin JUST ENOUGH to leave an outline...


Step 3: Look at it...(this step isn't necessary, but I had a picture to take up space so I'm using it).


Step 4: Use a rotary tool to scrape around the punctured outline of your pumpkin graphic. I'd suggest using eye protection because after you're done there will be so much pumpkin shard slung at your face you'll look more orange than Sinbad.


Step 5: Make sure if you use a candle to cut enough ventilation (because technically you haven't opened any holes, you've only carved the skin).


Step 6: If you don't think a candle will be bright enough, I decided to cut a gap in the back and use a Maglite instead.


Step 7: Hang a sign by your front door that reads...


Happy Halloween! Go Dawgs!

6 comments:

Pumpdawg said...

That one is better than my ref suggestion.Great job!

Fake TT said...

So that sign is actually really funny too. I'm just gonna teach my kids to run up and punch you in the gonads.

Mackie said...

Fake TT, I have kicked small children down stairs before. Just because you're my best friend don't think your future spawn will be excluded.

Bop said...

Classic!

whatwhatsthescene said...

only TWO articles of u(sic)ga related clothing?

uga fan FAIL.

Mackie said...

@whatwhatsthescene me thinks you may have over-counted. I only see my UGA hat...math fail + troll fail.