Monday, September 21, 2009

This is what you get....

OchoDos claims Coach Richt has a button to stop the rain. No official statement from the Athletic Department yet, but I'm willing to suggest the heavy flooding is the back-up caused by stopping the rain for practices.

I believe it was Spiderman's Uncle Ben who said...

"With great power, comes great responsibility."

I hope Coach Richt uses his weather button more responsibly in the future.

With that out of the way, I'll now ask you to sign my petition requesting Sonny Perdue lead the state in a prayer for drought...you may sign the petition in the comments section.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On a semi-related note, a non-Dawg friend of mine called during the 4th qtr and asked me if #82 had ever considered changing his name to Mike Moore? He said that every time he heard the name Michael Moore he threw up in his mouth just a little.