Looking back at my preview of Auburn from yesterday, I feel nothing if not utter repulsion at my complete lack of quality information. Not that anyone cares that much about Auburn anyway, but stating Auburn's QB issue will come down to two guys as late as the season opener...then learning the decision has already been made and it was neither of the two guys you thought...that's pretty damn bad!
Since I pride myself on my lack of pride, I figured I would provide you with a list of 25 things that will go down in history as being better than my Auburn Preview:
1. New Coke
2. Saying Oasis is superior to The Beatles
3. Any television show that centers around baking cakes.
4. Michael Jordan's Baseball Career
5. Coins that are worth $1.
6. Colors of ketchup that aren't red
7. Hawaii Chair
8. Sports that can end with ties.
9. The Episode of All in the Family where Edith dies.
10. Reggie Ball, starting QB.
11. The availability of spandex in sizes >medium.
12. FOX covering any sport, ever.
13. Any sequel of this film.
14. Greenlighting any show starring Andy Dick or Kathy Griffith.
15. That time I went to the wrong theatre to see Men in Black
16. Van Halen III
17. Spray-on Hair
18. the theory of Global Warming(...yep, went there)
19. Fish sandwiches
20. Sony Minidisc
21. Scheduling Dragon Con on the same day as Tech's season opener.
22. Dunkin' Donuts
23. Minute 3:38 of this video...
24. The Designated Hitter Rule.
25. The 18th Amendment.
So just to clear the air, I can readily admit I was sloppy on my preview. I'm not going to redo it simply because I don't think the outcome will change...so, I mean really, why bother?
Journalistic integrity is for integral journalists, I prefer to view Blogging Pantsless as The Onion of Georgia Sports. Never to be taken seriously, but just realistic enough to throw off the elderly.