Friday, September 24, 2010

Rush Concert



I figured it would be worth a shot at asking, but do any of you guys have some extra Rush tickets for next Wednesday? I can find tickets, but I'm looking for 2 good seats. I've never been to the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Alpharetta so I don't know much about the venue, but I'm a HUGE Rush fan. Shoot me an email if you're trying to get rid of a couple of tickets and we'll work something out (email listed in the column to the right).

I saw them back in mid-2000 for the R-30 Tour but it was at that crap-hole Lakewood. That venue (and area) is so awful I refuse to see concerts there anymore.

But like I said, I'm a huge Rush fan. I have all their albums (live and studio), I went to see their limited release documentary in theaters, and my wife hates my 2112 t-shirt...help a brotha' out. There are few things more spectacular than hearing the opening "BBZZZZZZZZYYYYYYUUUUUUUUU" of Tom Sawyer live and hearing the crowd go nuts.

1 comment:

amanda young said...

If this be a rush concert how can i truly enjoyed? why cant you make it a live concert.. Amanda Vanderpool