Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Falcons Poll Results

The results are in, and it looks like I've got a plan now for the upcoming NFL season. As I posted earlier, I know little to nothing about professional football, but this year I'm willing to put forth effort in becoming a fan of the Falcons.

I committed to watching 3 Falcons games in their entirety this season, and you guys got to vote and pick which ones I WILL NOT MISS. You were able to select multiple opponents, and here are the teams you voted for:
87% of voters picked the Saints once.


46% of voters picked the Carolina Panthers once.

There was a tie for the 3rd and final spot with a 43% split between the Packers and the Eagles. But since I really like the Packers logo, and I despise everything about Philadelphia I figured it would be best if I gave the Eagles the last spot.


...because if you're going to cheer against a team, it might as well be a team from a city you hate.

But thanks for the help, I really don't know what to expect out of NFL football but hopefully I won't hate it too much. Go Falcons! WOOF WOOF WOOF!

1 comment:

amanda young said...

This is a nice article and wonderful logo! just keep this logo more updated always.. Amanda Vanderpool